I’ve been challenged by Michelle Franco to list 10 things that make my life an interesting story. I could only think of five.
1. I once met a Ninja Turtle. I can’t remember which one.
2. I still have some left/right confusion. It isn’t debilitating but it takes me slightly longer.
3. I’m incredibly awkward and will often make eye contact accidentally, or say “bye” and continue walking the same way as someone.
4. I repeat lines from poems to myself when I can’t write them down. This might make me seem like a crazy person.
5. I once threw a Harry Potter party where I dressed as Hagrid. Because of the beard.